Our mission is to contribute to the wellbeing of children, youth and families by:
- Protecting children and youth from abuse and neglect
- Supporting families
- Providing a consistent, supportive environment for children and youth
- Actively engaging with our community to achieve positive outcomes
Our values require us to:
- Treat all people with dignity and respect
- Collaborate with all to achieve our mission
- Integrate learning into all that we do
- Be accountable for the valuable resource entrusted to us
Our Vision is: Every child, youth and family shall live in a safe environment, be valued and have opportunity to develop to their fullest potential.
Every person in Ontario has a duty
Every person in Ontario has a duty to report child abuse they have reasonable grounds to suspect it is occurring. Don’t hesitate to call us for more information if you think a child needs protection.